December 29, 2019

157 words 1 min read

Works on My Machine: How to Validate Performance of VNFs and CNFs in a Reproducible Testbed

Works on My Machine: How to Validate Performance of VNFs and CNFs in a Reproducible Testbed

Are you really testing your network functions? What about the platform it runs on and how the platform was configured for the network+hardware underneath? Come learn how the CNF Testbed demonstrates r …

Talk Title Works on My Machine: How to Validate Performance of VNFs and CNFs in a Reproducible Testbed
Speakers W. Watson (Principal Program Manager, Vulk Cooperative), Denver Williams (Project Co-Lead, cncf.ci, Vulk Coop & CNCF)
Conference Open Networking Summit North America
Conf Tag
Location San Jose, CA, USA
Date Apr 2- 5, 2019
URL Talk Page
Slides Talk Slides
Video

Are you really testing your network functions? What about the platform it runs on and how the platform was configured for the network+hardware underneath? Come learn how the CNF Testbed demonstrates reproducible test results on bare metal. This session will cover provisioning the network and hardware, setting up the platform (eg. Kubernetes, OpenStack) and deploying/running test scenarios on the clusters running on bare metal.

comments powered by Disqus